Re: [avr-gcc-list] What Happened to the sbi() and cbi() Macros????

From: Panther Alarm & Communication technologies
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] What Happened to the sbi() and cbi() Macros????
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:55:52 +0530

Hi,

Driver_car(Nos) > Driver_formual_cars(Nos) and still the Driver_car(Nos) who do
not turn on the indicator while turning is large :-(

I think the same applies to any tool chain (free or not free);

Like Joerg Wunsch says "in the end I think everyone should rather see this as a
chance to improve their level of abstraction, and instead of blindly replacing
cbi/sbi by another macro of the same function,..."

"Level" is itself Very "abstract" in itself. I guess in Time and Space Domain
"an up can be a down". Its basically a point of reference, for a newbie; it
could be a Down, Still the rest of the world would say its a UP.

I agree one must move with time, But the question is can you keep the pace?

If a tool chain move fast, it would help if there are Documentation for " the
backwards compatibility issue"

Srikanth Kamath T
Panther Electronics
www.pactindia.com
20-7-433/4, Hamilton Circle, Hamilton Complex
MANGALORE 575001, KARNATAKA STATE, INDIA
Ph: 91-824-2441797, Fax: 91-824-2441597 Mobil: +91-98455-30797
E-Mail: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
Backup e-mail: address@hidden