Re: [avr-gcc-list] MFile in WinAVR

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] MFile in WinAVR
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:07:20 -0700

Johan Nilsson wrote:

Hi
I installed the new firmware for STK500 and now i cant use avrdude anymore, and then i couldnt use mfile to generate Makefiles. So i made som changes in Mfile, if it is run in any unix flavor it should work as usual but when you start it on windows then it will use STK500 command instead if anyone is intrested mail me.

See this thread in AVR Freaks on how to downgrade your stk500 version:
<http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=26060>

Volunteers are currently working on adding the stk500 version 2 protocol to avrdude.

HTH
Eric