[avr-gcc-list] Getting output files in separate output dir

From: Eivind Sivertsen
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Getting output files in separate output dir
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:05:14 +0100

Hi guys,

using the standard makefile  as a template, I am trying to get all output
files in a separate directory. I suppose there is no smart way of doing
this; I mean apart from appending the name of the new directory on the start
ov every output entry?

Also, I tried using the mkdir utility for creating a standard output
directory named "output" etc. , but it wouldn't work.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
        Eivind