AW: [avr-gcc-list] libbfd???

From: Haase Bjoern (PT-BEU/EMT) *
Subject: AW: [avr-gcc-list] libbfd???
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:39:52 +0100

Hi,

It's not only you who was not able to build simulavrxxx on his machine. In case
that you do succeed in building, could you please write a brief how-to? After
having tried in vain for about an hour to get simulavrxxx built, I so far have
decided to continue to stick to the working simulavr.

Yours,

Björn