Re: [avr-gcc-list] WinAVR, file XXX not found in symbol table,

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] WinAVR, file XXX not found in symbol table, ignoring...
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 09:42:35 -0700

Preben Mikael Bohn wrote:

But when I try to load the elf file in AVR studio (I guess this is the
file to use?) I still get: "Coordinator The object file does not contain
source code information." and the disassembled version is shown insted of
the source...
Hmpf.
Unfortunately, you'll have to talk to Atmel (Torleif) about this one. The email address to use is:
avr AT atmel.com

Eric