Re: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging C programs with AVR Studio

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging C programs with AVR Studio
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:45:52 -0700

Jim Davis wrote:

Anybody debugging C programs using AVR Studio with the JTAGcable ?
Yes.

Is it possible to to the debugger where to find library c source so I dont
have
to choose it each time I make a library call - everytime I reload the
project?
I don't have enough experience with the tool to be able to say for sure.
However, you might check the AVR Freaks website, on the AVR Studio Forum; you can search the forum for the answers, or post the question there. Sometimes engineers from Atmel will answer there.

Eric