[avr-gcc-list] What GCC bug currently effect the AVR port of GCC?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] What GCC bug currently effect the AVR port of GCC?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:45:48 -0500

Well, this question alone really warrants a seperate thread....

As requested I started this thread.

If you *really* want to know, I can put together a list of the bug numbers currently affecting >the AVR port later on today.

Yes I *REALLY* want to know. :-)  Thank you for doing it.

I switched from a commercial AVR compiler because of spending more time debugging
that compiler than my own code.

Such a list will help save all of us users from wondering if the compiler is doing
the correct thing, when we come across some questionable output form it.
Also we can then avoid writing code in the first place that would otherwise
require debugging time.