Re: [avr-gcc-list] What GCC bug currently effect the AVR port of GCC?

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] What GCC bug currently effect the AVR port of GCC?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:55:57 -0700

Bob Paddock wrote:

It was brought to my attention that perhaps my last email came across
as being "aggressive".  I apologize for that, as it was not my intent.
Sometimes "intent" is hard to get across in email. :-(

Maybe, I misunderstood it, but I personally got the impression that your last mail was kind of aggressive. Please remember that all of the gcc developers and maintainers are volounteers, namely Eric Weddington and Joerg Wunsch.

Huh? *I* never thought that.

And I never saw that response *publically* either.

I am forever great-full to all of the AVR-GCC developers and maintainers
that let me use AVR-GCC.  If it was not for those developers and
maintainers I would be stuck using a buggy overpriced commercial tool that come with license agreements larger than the documentation supplied with the tool.

Please accept this public apology.

In my mind, there was no need to.

Anyway, whatever.

See the next posting.....