Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Crypto

From: Ben L. Titzer
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Crypto
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:27:05 -0800

On Feb 28, 2005, at 4:06 PM, Keith Gudger wrote:

I have an open source version of AES running on the AVR. It is based on
some code from a UCLA grad student, so you might need to be sure they
don't mind using their part.  It is fast and a small code size.  To get
this, it uses all of the registers.  Let me know if you're intersted.

I'd like to get my hands on such code, as I think it would make a good benchmark for my simulator. I have been looking for good numeric benchmarks to optimize against, but it is hard to find anything that fits in the AVR memory.

http://compilers.cs.ucla.edu/avrora

-B

Keith