Re: [avr-gcc-list] What GCC bug currently effect the AVR port of

From: HutchinsonAndy
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] What GCC bug currently effect the AVR port of
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:25:03 -0500

Bernardo Innocenti <address@hidden> wrote:
<snip>

>Plese Cc me when you submit patches.  I'll be glad to test them
>and commit to CVS after they're approved.

Bernie,

See PR18251. There is a patch listed which Bjoern and I have tested. It needs
comitting for 4.1

The same PR also has a version for 3.4 (same code but some pattern names got
changed by 4) - again that needs someone to comit.

PLEASE!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.