Re: [avr-gcc-list] Diagnosing reboots

From: Bernard Fouché
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Diagnosing reboots
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:03:40 +0100

Joerg Wunsch a écrit :

As Bernard Fouché wrote:

Well I'm trying with avr-gcc 3.4.3 to use -minit-stack=0x10FA (I'd
like to keep away 5 bytes: I do some sort of circular buffer to have
up to 4 reboot 'cause' + the current one) and when I look at
main.sym, I see that __stack is still at 0x10FF.

Is it worth filling a bug report? -minit-stack is of no use in such conditions

Alas, the stack is still initialized at two different points.  I
think you're only catching one of them that way.

Better use __attribute__((section(".noinit")))
I'll switch of symbol, thanks for your help.

   Bernard