RE: [avr-gcc-list] Equivalent of WinAVR 20050214 on Linux

From: Matt.VanDeWerken
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Equivalent of WinAVR 20050214 on Linux
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:57:05 +1000

Hi Anton:

A possibility is to create a sourceforge project for the scripts; the
beauty of that method is that sourceforge can also host the exact source
images for all the tools.

Another possibility is that I may be able to host them on my web server,
however it's not yet online and will probably not be for another 2 weeks
or so.

At any rate, I would appreciate it if you'd email them directly to me at
this address.

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken - Electronics Engineer
CSIRO E&M - Mining Geoscience - 1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - 4069
p: (07) 3327 4142 * f: (07) 3327 4455 * e: address@hidden
"Pressure, I'll tell you what pressure is. Pressure is a Messerschmitt
up your arse, playing cricket is not"
- Cricketer and WWII Fighter Pilot Keith Miller (1919-2004)