[avr-gcc-list] interrupts and signals (again)

From: Jamie Morken
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] interrupts and signals (again)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:02:48 -0800

Hi,

If I declare "SIG_SPI" as in INTERRUPT, will it only be interrupted by higher
priority interrupts, ie. "SIG_OVERFLOW1"?

I would like one of my interrupts to be able to interrupt all of the other
ones, and also have it as the only one that can interrupt other interrupts.  I
doubt this is possible but thought I would ask! :)

Also is there a way to change the order of priority for the interrupts?

cheers,
Jamie