Re: [avr-gcc-list] OT: Programmers NotePad

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] OT: Programmers NotePad
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 15:10:41 -0700

Gary Griswold wrote:

2. How does one entice Avr-gcc to unconditionally
write an error file? Redirection doesn't appear to
work.
You would do this in the Makefile.

Is the online DOC the only referencee to make ??

I recall reading something before I upgraded...

The Make User Manual can be found on the GNU site in their online documenation section:
<http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html>

Eric

PS: Please respond to the list and not just to me personally. Thanks