Re: [avr-gcc-list] jtagice-mkII comm protocol

From: Russell Shaw
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] jtagice-mkII comm protocol
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:32:42 +1000

Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
Theodore A. Roth wrote:

I was contacted by an Atmel employee today about the jtagice-mkII comm
protocol. He provided me with a preliminary document describing the
protocol under the condition that I do not redistribute it. He did say
that I could put others with interest in contact with him.

Did you make any progress supporting the jtagice-mkII
in avarice, or do you know anyone working on it?

I started working on it to put it into gdb. I need to get
back to it some time.