Re: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging a bootloader with JTAGICE mkII

From: Ben L. Titzer
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging a bootloader with JTAGICE mkII
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 15:29:56 -0700

Which microcontroller are you using? You might be interested in checking out Avrora; I've added support for flash updates recently, and some people at UCLA using the ATMega128 on Berkeley motes are doing over-the-air programming of the flash. There are still some bugs to work out tho.

This functionality is not yet in the release code, but is available in the latest CVS code.

http://compilers.cs.ucla.edu/avrora