Re: [avr-gcc-list] Help needed with mega2560?

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Help needed with mega2560?
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 15:40:15 -0600

Mark E. Scott Jr. wrote:

Hi,

My company is using the mega2560 in our latest product, and I was wondering if there is any list of things that someone interested in getting compatibility going could work on. I’m not familiar with who is working on it currently, if they have it all in hand, or what.

AFAIK, it is Marek Michalkiewicz (CC list) who was working on support for the m2560. Perhaps he can comment on the status of the work?

I apologize if I am directing this to the wrong list,

Yup, you're on the right list. :-)

trying to put out feelers for whether or not there will be support soon, if that is something I can work on to expedite, or whether or not we will have to purchase the ICC AVR compiler for support.

Thanks!

Mark E. Scott Jr.

address@hidden

512-478-7727 ext. 122