RE: [avr-gcc-list] How to skip c-runtime init

From: Larry Barello
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] How to skip c-runtime init
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:29:32 -0700

-nostartfiles deletes the interrupt vector table, but I still end up with
fragments for initializing data and clearing BSS.

-nostdlib deletes all libc stuff (eeprom_read_byte(), etc) which are easy
enough to replace.

Is the "nostartfiles" behavior correct?  Or is there some other essential
tidbit I am missing?