[avr-gcc-list] bootloader and irq vectors

From: Marlin Unruh
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] bootloader and irq vectors
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:21:37 -0600

I am writing a bootloader on for an ATmega16, and an ATmega163. I am
planning to up-grade the application flash via a CAN bus chip on the
SPI port.

I do NOT want the vector table in the bootloader section because the
vectors will change with firmware up-grades. I also do NOT want to
jump to the bootloader from the application section in case the
application section gets trashed doing an up-grade.

Is this impossible? Any ideas.

I have been following the thread on How to skip c-runtime init--
 Marlin