Re: [avr-gcc-list] Need Low cost AVR _ ISP programmer

From: Thomas Härtling
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Need Low cost AVR _ ISP programmer
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:57:10 +0200

Hi,
have you tried the circuit mentioned on the atmel homepage? You find it when your search for "avr910" on the atmel homepage.

HTH
Thomas

rohith ml schrieb:
hi,

I started my project with AVR controller and i was
using STK-500 as a programmer and inbetween the
project i lost the board so i am half the way through
project so any one could suggest any low cost circuit
with which i can program my target board ...similar to
AVR _ISP...i tried with some circuts published in the
Net but it is not working ..if any one knows the
circuit diagram then please kindly send me the
complete details regarding the programmer.

Thanks and regards
Rohith