[avr-gcc-list] Source in assembler listing

From: address@hidden
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Source in assembler listing
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:41:53 +0200

2-3 years ago "avr-gcc -Wa,-ahlms=x.lst -c -g -o x.o x.c" produced an
assembler listing in x.lst where the source lines from the c-file where
available as comments. This was fine because the assembler listing was
easy to understand for larger programs.

I currently use version 3.4.3 of avr-gcc. The option "Wa,-ahlms=x.lst"
generated now a listing without any line of the c-source as comment. I
can only follow the listing because the start and end of a subroutine is
marked with comments. When I use gcc instead of avr-gcc the listing
contains the c-source lines.

Does anybody know why the inclusion of c-source lines in the generated
assembler listing was skipped for the avr-port of gcc? Or better: Does
anybody know how I can get an commented assembler listing with 3.4.3?

Regards
Tino.