RE: AW: AW: [avr-gcc-list] Compiler error

From: Mark E. Scott Jr.
Subject: RE: AW: AW: [avr-gcc-list] Compiler error
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:03:41 -0500

The compiler I used for the PIC processor had two memory modes, small
and large, and had a compiler option that I could also specify whether
pointers were 16 or 24 bit.  It would also use a bit of the pointer to
indicate whether the data was in ROM or RAM, for things like passing
const strings.

Mark E. Scott, Jr.
address@hidden
AWS, Inc.