RE: [avr-gcc-list] setting up the compiler ?

From: Trampas
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] setting up the compiler ?
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:21:52 -0400

AJ,

You are not alone, I have been trying to set up GCC 4.0.1 with Cygwin and
having a hard time figuring it out.

Makes me appreciate what the guys have done for WinAVR that much more!
Thanks Guys!

I wish there was a class or something to take for getting started. I would
love to help the WinAVR releases more closely follow the GCC improvements.

Regards,
Trampas Stern