[avr-gcc-list] cbi/sbi

From: Reza Naima
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] cbi/sbi
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:53:11 -0700

Ok, so I found out the hard way that cbi/sbi were depreciated.  I
finally came across a huge thread where people were complaining about it
dissapearing.  Given that there are a huge number of emails in that
thread, I was hoping someone could just tell me what replacement of
cbi/sbi is, or point me to some documentation that describes it.   After
a few hours of trying to make cbi/sbi work, I just decided to revert to
an older version of the compiler (got to love sourceforge), and all is
good in my world.  But moving forward, I would like to start using the
contemporary version of the compiler again.

Thanks,
Reza