[avr-gcc-list] simple USART (RS232) example for ATmega48

From: holger . derichs
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] simple USART (RS232) example for ATmega48
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:08:08 +0200

Hi all,

i'm looking for a simple c (AVR-GCC) example program demonstrating the use of
the
USART0 (as RS232) of my ATmega48.
I tried to modify an example for using the serial port (USART0) on my ATmega48.
It
was written for AT90S8515. Unfortunatly it doesn't seem to work and i have
problems
finding the error since i have no working example at all.

I would be grateful for any pointers since i'm new to AVR and to AVR-GCC
(WinAVR).

HolgerDipl. Ing. Holger Derichs
address@hidden