Re: [avr-gcc-list] section flags .data

From: Torsten Mohr
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] section flags .data
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 09:52:41 +0200

Hi,

to have the data that belong into .data somewhere in flash makes sense,
but the address of the section .data pointed to 0x800100.

I found out that the condition that this section gets copied from the
ELF file into the SREC file (section type == PROGBITS, allocate flag set)
is correct, but also the address needs to be changed according to the
mapping in the program header in the ELFs program header table.

Best regards,
Torsten.