RE: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC and other GCCs with Visual Studio

From: d x
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC and other GCCs with Visual Studio
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:40:57 +0800

Thanks for the reply. I put following in my makefile, but it not work! I am new for makefile, Can someone gives me working example for makefile, Thanks a lot!

# Compile: create object files from C source files.
%.o : %.c
       @echo
       @echo $(MSG_COMPILING) $<
@echo "$(CC) -c $(ALL_CFLAGS) $< -o $@ 2>'errors.txt'" sed "s/c:\([0-9]*\)/c(\1)/" errors.txt

From: "Ben Mann" <address@hidden>

Hi,

Please check the archives, this was discussed recently:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/avr-gcc-list/2005-06/msg00099.html
and describes a sed script you add to your makefile.

And thanks Ron!

Ben