Re: [avr-gcc-list] Code optimization

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Code optimization
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:06:54 -0600

Eric Pasquier wrote:

Dear all,

I found a (very) little code optimization can save a few cycles for
divisions.
How can I proceed to report my suggestion ?

Usually it's best to propose it here first. That way you can possibly get feedback from some people to make sure that the suggestion is sound. Then from there you would probably report it as a bug report (technically an enhancement report) to the GCC project.

Eric