Re: [avr-gcc-list] allocation of constant table

From: Terry Karlson
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] allocation of constant table
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:48:35 -0400

juan antonio jimenez martinez wrote:
OK, I have my table in the address that I want, but now I have another detail, I have been trying to read back those values to update the OCR2 for the Fast PWM mode of timer2, and I do it in this way:
TIFR = TIFR|(1<<OCIE2);//habilita interrupcion por comparacion en timer2
    sei();
    //sbi(PORTB,PB3);
    for(;;){}
}

You should tell people which AVR chip you are using, in case it makes a
difference.

Is the OCIE2 bit in TIFR on your chip? I would have expected it to be in something like TIMSK.

-Terry Karlson