Re: [avr-gcc-list] Altera CPLD Programming

From: Oscar Diaz
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Altera CPLD Programming
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:04:45 -0500

Hi.

I know that exists some drivers that supports the JTAG protocol trough the
parallel port:

http://recycle.lbl.gov/~ldoolitt/jtag.html
http://openwince.sourceforge.net/jtag/
www.nahitech.com/nahitafu/naxjp/naxjp-j.html (japanese)

Also exists a kernel driver, but maybe it's a dead project because I can't find
the link to this.
I don't know of any project that can program commercial PLDs (CPLD, FPGA, etc)
but I
also have interest in this topic (Xilinx in particular).

Note: avarice (http://avarice.sourceforge.net/) uses JTAG for debugging
process, not for
programming.

Good Luck