Re: [avr-gcc-list] Support for mega2560/ 2561 - wiki page created

From: Chip Webb
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Support for mega2560/ 2561 - wiki page created
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:16:59 -0500

Hi Uwe,

I've started on task 1 already (align functions & labels)
using the winavr distribution from last February.
So I have patches for part of 1, but because I
also worked (independently) on the 640/1280/1281
port, I will have to remove that work (and get
Anatoly's patches) in order to do the 2560/2561.

Where can I get Anatoly's patches?

Thanks

Chip

Uwe Fechner wrote:

Hello,

I created a wiki page to log the effort in implementing support for AT mega2560/AT mega2561.

Look at:

http://www.kieltech.de/uweswiki/ATmega2560_5fsupport

I tried to break the main task into subtasks, to make it easier to start.

When I collected enough infos to fully understand the problem, I will
start coding.

(I would not mind, if someone else is faster than me.)

Any help appriciated.

(Well, I hope that my father will help me, he is retired and enjoys C programming a lot.)

Regards:

Uwe Fechner