Re: [avr-gcc-list] FYI: FW: appnote avr309

From: Brian Sidebotham
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] FYI: FW: appnote avr309
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:30:42 +0100

There are quite a few errors in this app. note. But at least it does
work when you need it to. I don't bother with the 3.5V regulation, and
run the Atmel at 12Mhz (I use an ATTINY2313 device). I use some series
resistors in the data lines, and my 'pullup' is slightly different to
the app note, but all works well.

I originally started with a level translator, but it didn't seem to
like the 1k5 pull up on the Data- line. :(  When running everything at
5v things seem to work fine.

The code is also for an AT90S2313. I modified it to include the extra
interupt vectors of the ATTINY2313, and there is another piece that
needs changing to allow AVR Studio to assemble the code, but it's
pretty simple.