[avr-gcc-list] Code optimizing

From: Geert De Pecker
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Code optimizing
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:15:52 +0200

Hello,

I'm currently programming an ATtiny26 with winavr. The use is for
a self made laminator and the mc has the following tasks:
- monitor the temparature of the heater tube
- switch on/off the heater
- drive and 2x16 lcd
- drive a stepper motor controller (2906)
- monitor a switch for menu selection

I was finally able to put this al into the 2k flash, but have no room
left for adding some extra features.

My question: is there some page of info about how to use the smallest
flash memory with avr-gcc?

Thanks,

Geert