[avr-gcc-list] Can avr-gcc compiler make the PIC[position independent co

From: 임지수
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Can avr-gcc compiler make the PIC[position independent code]? (LIM)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 04:46:57 +0900

Hi.
I have some questions about avr-gcc.

First.
Can avr-gcc compiler make the PIC(position independent code)?
Generally, gcc compiler can make the PIC with "-fPIC" option. (ex. gcc -fPIC -c filename.c)
avr-gcc compiler is not support "-fPIC" option.
If avr-gcc can support the PIC, what option can make the PIC.

Second.
Can I read real machine code of processor?
If it is possible, how does I read the real machine code that compiled for real machine?

Thank you.