[avr-gcc-list] delay.h

From: Sumeet Pal Singh
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] delay.h
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 04:46:50 +0530

Hi
I work in windows in my lab and linux in my home
i wrote a simple program using _delay_ms() in winavr by including delay.h. It worked fine.
But when i tried to run the same program at home, it gave the error that _delay_ms() function not found.
By looking at delay.h surely it lacked the function. Can someone help me in getting the newest version of avr-libc(the one used by winavr). The 1.0.5 version does not have this function.Also which other functions were added.
Ofcourse this can be done by simply copying delay.h file but now i am stuck in home for weekend without damn windows.
If possible mail me new delay.h file(not on the list)
thanks
Sumeet