Re: [avr-gcc-list] 43USB355 and EEPROM?

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] 43USB355 and EEPROM?
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:31:32 -0700 (PDT)

The 43USB355 has no 'rewritable' memory including EEPROM or FLASH.

The '355E has an onboard SRAM for program memory, which gets downloaded at
boot-up from an external SEEPROM.

The '355M has an internal ROM for program memory.

Yes, one may use any unused space in the 355E's SEEPROM for program
storage.  Contact me off list if you would like an example of how I've
done it (it may take a little while to dig it up...).

Keith