Re: [avr-gcc-list] Cont. Programming in eeprom in avrdude

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Cont. Programming in eeprom in avrdude
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:24:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Summet,
what data do you want to programme in the EEPROM?
strings or some constants. The easiest will be to use
a simple assembler (popular ones being that of 8051
controller). Create a source code with your data, if
strings db "xyz" etc. assemble and link. This process
will not take more than 10 seconds and if you have a
batch file things will be easier. The output hex file
is ready to go into your eeprom!!! HTH.

Nayani