[avr-gcc-list] HID keyboard that sends 'p'?

From: ken omura
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] HID keyboard that sends 'p'?
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:12:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I'm sorry if this is the incorrect place to ask.  But I have a question about
AT43DK355.  I am writing a 'hello world' test program to learn how to operate the
AT43USB355E.  Basically, I used the USB Wizard to create an HID keyboard,
and all I want the keyboard to do is send 'p' continuously.

I have been looking for some sort of command to put the 'p' in the IN buffer of endpoint1,
and based upon page 4-4 of the manual, I wrote App_ProcessEP1 in ausbendp.c as follows:

void App_ProcessEP1(void)  // Interrupt IN Endpoint
{
 *FDR1 = 'p';
 *FCAR1 = TX_PACKET_READY | TX_COMPLETE_ACK;
}

Nothing happens after I compile and write to SEEPROM...   I also put these two
lines in the for(; ;) loop in appmain.c, and nothing happened either.    Can someone
point me to the proper routines to use?

Thank you.
Ken