[avr-gcc-list] startup file

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] startup file
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 06:10:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I have written a very simple bootloader and it is
working OK. I would like to eliminate the intial
interrupt vectors to get more flash space. To achieve
this I would like to assemble the crtx file. I am not
sure if this is the right approach, and therefore
seeking your suggestions. Not withstanding the above
need I would like to get a copy of the source and also
would like to know the steps involved in assembling
this file. Thank you.

Regards
Nayani

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs