RE: [avr-gcc-list] Regression tests

From: Mark E. Scott Jr.
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Regression tests
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:30:28 -0600

Can you simulate devices attached other than an AVR in this simulator?  For
instance, I would like to simulate being attached to a SPI RTC, some flash
memory, and a number of devices attached via pins.   If I could somehow write
code to simulate those, I would be the happiest person!

Mark E. Scott, Jr.
address@hidden
AWS, Inc.
512-478-7727