[avr-gcc-list] including asm files in a project

From: juan antonio jimenez martinez
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] including asm files in a project
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:13:39 +0000

ok, as you said, its a little bit odd to program inline asm in a C file, do you know where is a page in the which one shows how to include a purely asm file in a C project, I have been readin the faq in the winavr guide , specifically the question "How to modify MCUCR or WDTCR early", it gives a small piece of asm file but I dont know how to include such a file in a project or even in a file. Another thing, is there a document different from the winavr guide in the wich one its explained inline assembler??

thanks

JAJM