Re: [avr-gcc-list] C programming for AVR

From: Hugo González Monteverde
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] C programming for AVR
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:51:05 -0600

Hi

Looks like you haven't even downloaded the compiler suite. Try googling for WinAVR and then check the included documentation. Basically you can do all your AVR development without having to use AVR Studio. I suppose you're on Windows since you already use AVR Studio.

As for arrays, if it's called C it has to support them.

It also looks like you posted from Nabble, which looks like a web frontend to this and many lists. Actually you're posting to a mailing list. This is not a web forum. I suggest you subscribe to the list if you're interested in following discussions on AVR-GCC, whether or not you participate. Actually I mostly read and lurk the list.

For general AVR advice, questions and discussion, there's also the avr-chat list.

Hope it helps,

Hugo

techie_avr (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
Hi,
Iam a newbie to C  programming for AVR.
Iam using AVR Studio 4.12.460.

Can anyone suggest me a good FREE-ONLINE tutorial for AVR based C programming tutorial?

Do anyone know whether AVR based C programming(AVR-GCC) supports ARRAYS?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards
techie_avr
Sent from the AVR - gcc <http://www.nabble.com/C-programming-for-AVR-t597087.html#a1595736>