Re: [avr-gcc-list] program memory and data memory bus

From: Uwe Fechner
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] program memory and data memory bus
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:08:22 +0100

address@hidden schrieb:

Hi for all,

I'm new in AVR programming and i don't know very well this architecture.
can u tell me the size of program memory bus and the size of data memory bus?
i have understand that the size of memory size is 16 bit and 8 bit for data bus.
i have well understand ?
Yes, but the adress space of the assembler language is 24 bit, so the adress bus size of
devices with > 128 kBytes program memory is > 16 bit.

Regards:

Uwe