AW: [avr-gcc-list] gcc 4.0.x on Linux

From: Haase Bjoern (PT-BEU/EMT) *
Subject: AW: [avr-gcc-list] gcc 4.0.x on Linux
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:08:15 +0100

Hi,

Both 3.4.4 and 4.0.x support c++ programing and you could readily use it. The
difficulty only is that you should be careful with some of the features because
you might loose control over what is actually happening in the code and  of
course you don't have a full c++ standard library available. E.g. there is no
cout class.
I also never tried to use dynamic objects on the heap but I assume that they
work.

Bjoern.