Re: [avr-gcc-list] OCDEN Fuse

From: Gary Douglas
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] OCDEN Fuse
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:36:30 -0700

OK!

Now I get it.  I was hoping for some advanced debug magic, but to no avail.

Thanks everyone.

-Gary

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
Gary Douglas <address@hidden> wrote:

I have both JTAGICE (MK1 and MK2) units, and I've experimented with
both, and it seems as though it does nothing.

Because the debuggers (AVR Studio as well as AVaRICE) automatically
program the fuse upon connecting to the ICE.  Without this fuse being
programmed, the JTAG ICE will only have access to flash and EEPROM
page programming but nothing else.

--
Gary Douglas
Manager - Network Products