[avr-gcc-list] Tools to work with attiny2313

From: Matthew Smith
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Tools to work with attiny2313
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:04:47 +1030

Hi All

I have just picked up the latest version of avr-libc and, when running
configure, saw some messages saying that my avr-gcc didn't support
(amongst others) the attiny2313.

Quoth the avr-libc manual: "Note that actual support for some newer
devices depends on the ability of the compiler/assembler to support
these devices at library compile-time."

Does this mean that I can't compile for the attiny2313?  Do I need to
pick up the latest gcc and build a new avr-gcc?

Cheers

Matthew Smith
South Australia
http://www.kbc.net.au