Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to rebuild AVR-GCC for Windows?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to rebuild AVR-GCC for Windows?
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 12:15:24 -0500

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 01:47:51 -0500, Erik Christiansen <address@hidden> wrote:

Have you considered running the windows machine, as asked, but a linux
box as well?

Been down that road.  I had my personal Linux laptop under the desk,
that I ran with TightVNC http://www.tightvnc.com/ to do PCB layout
using http://pcb.sf.net/ .  IT figured that out and putout
a company edict that personal computer equipment was not allowed in the building. Don't come for a visit with your PocketPC...

Can't do COLinux like systems either as that would show up
when IT 'shadows' the hard drive.

Note that my Boss has supported my efforts to do my job, IT has
not.  Company Politics. :-(