Re: [avr-gcc-list] Placing const data at specific flash address.

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Placing const data at specific flash address.
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:36:38 -0700

Flemming Gram Christensen wrote:
Hi list.
I have a general gcc question. (This project is on a ARM core, but I
think you can help me)

Last week there was postings about placing variables at specific
addresses in RAM.
I would like to put an array of constants on a specific place in FLASH.
I would like the linker to put code both before and after my data.

I think I need to create multiple code segments and have the linker use
them for .text sections.

I'm sorry, this list is for GCC for the AVR target.