Re: [avr-gcc-list] Using AT90PWM2/3

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Using AT90PWM2/3
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:23:37 -0700

Peter Bosscha wrote:
Hi,
We would like to use GCC for the AT90PWM3, and it looks like the latest avrlibc (1.4.2) supports this device. We come from a Windows / WINAVR background and need some advice; what would be the best way forward ? (Hack WINAVR somehow ?)
Is there even a GCC that accepts this device ?
Peter Bosscha
CSIR - South Africa

I'd like to get the new WinAVR release out this week. All the major packages are built and in place now. This is what's left:

- New PN release is out. Add to install tree.
- New Mfile is out. Add to install tree.
- Update WinAVR User Manual.
- Update Installer.
- Test toolchain and final package.

The new WinAVR release will contain support for those devices.

FYI: WinAVR will contain:
Binutils 2.16.1
GCC 3.4.5
avr-libc 1.4.2