Re: [avr-gcc-list] BUG? Comparing of words error.

From: Flemming Steffensen (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] BUG? Comparing of words error.
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:52:30 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Paulo, Eric, Marcus, David, Andras, Dave, Jeff, Francisco, Alan who has up to now answered my question and all others who will be doing so.

Way back in my mind, I had this litle voice wispering "interrupts"... I just couldn't hear it over all the other and louder thoughts.
Thanks for helping me out.

Marcus, I'll be checking out avrfreak.net soon.

Best regards,
Flemming

Sent from the AVR - gcc forum at Nabble.com.